Set in the beautiful venue of the Lee Valley Country Park, ESSA is the perfect place to set up camp.
The size of our site makes it suitable for group camps, overnight stops for Duke of Edinburgh expeditions on the river/cycling alongside, and sleepovers.
Your camp can be combined with a selection of water activities; a great way for Scout/Guide groups to gain badges and qualifications.
Things to do around the area:
- circular walk around the lake
- visit the local pub
Local pub: Fish & Eels
During your stay at ESSA, you will have the use of:
- our clubroom in the evening
- domestic sized kitchen (with oven and hob, 4 microwaves)
- changing facilities (with showers)
- small BBQ (happy for you to bring your own on site)
- campfire circle
With a group larger than 10 people, we ask that you bring your own mess tent and cooking equipment.
You are welcome to do a site visit before the event.